Shaping the Future of Learning / Education
The website is undergoing some scheduled maintenance.
Please visit meanwhile our award winning xAPI project - Personal Data Locker® (PDL)
Our objective is to create a learning and data environment whereby systems can be designed, built, and developed with common expectations of data. This will enable educators, learners and users to work together in order to advance learning and learning analytics with increased data ownership.
In order to achieve our objective, we will focus on education providers, developers who design and build such systems as well of course the actual individual data owners.
Here are a few examples of what Shaping the Future of Education does:
- Support of learning beyond the limitations of particular learning systems
- Developing technologies to merge data from formal and informal learning activities
- Developing Personalised Learning Environments that plug into existing e-learning structures
- Support of xAPI security and increased protection of data and personal rights
- Explore and evaluate best practices for data interoperability and data ownership